Welcome To Dancehallvibes876 The Newest And Hottest Online Radio Station Around Like Us On Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Dancehallvibes876 And Also Follow Us On Twitter @Dancehalvibes876 Come Party With DJ DIDDY , DJ KHALIFA , DJ WEEZY , DJ WIZZY , DJ FODDY ,DJ NOTNICE AND MORE

Saturday, March 10, 2012

VYBZ KARTEL FIRST LETTER FROM BEHIND THE BARS (PART 1)

An Article posted on the Jamaica Gleaner website on March 4, 2012, have a number of Jamaican local and international mad!!.

The article which is written by Miss Carolyn Cooper headline is "A letter from Adidja Palmer".

Adidja Palmer is the Popular dancehall artiste Vybz Kartel. In the article she said that the incarcerated artiste has send her a letter from the Horizon Remand Center where he is been held on a number of charges.

Below is a section of the letter reported received from Vybz Kartel by Miss Carolyn Cooper

"Dear Ms. Cooper,

Good day to you and i hope you are in the best of health and the highest of spirits, but I am not.

"Ms Cooper as you know i am in jail on numerous charges and i'd like to tell you that i am an innocent man who needs your help because i'm being painted as this evil 'D.J. by day, don by night' murderer who is society's number one cause of crime and violence. The police is using the media to slaughter me and as such i don't think i will get a fair trial. They are using the media to form public opinion of me that is so contradictory to the person that I really am. They (police) have tried my case in the public & found me guilty.

"Every single piece of alleged evidence, every new development in the case is thrown on t.v. as if this is a soap opera, but i can assure you that this is no movie to me. This is about my life and my freedom and i take them very seriously.

"My charges are merely allegations, but they are giving the public the impression that i am guilty and that is not fair to me or my family.

"I have been to court on numerous occasions and saw hundreds of accused men who are charged with heinous crimes like murdering children, killing police officers, burning & shooting whole families and i have never once saw police on t.v. discussing the development of those cases, much less every week, as in my case."

(To Be Continued)

This is the first of what we think is a two part article..

Read the Full Article on the Gleaner Website here

0 comments:

Post a Comment