Welcome To Dancehallvibes876 The Newest And Hottest Online Radio Station Around Like Us On Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Dancehallvibes876 And Also Follow Us On Twitter @Dancehalvibes876 Come Party With DJ DIDDY , DJ KHALIFA , DJ WEEZY , DJ WIZZY , DJ FODDY ,DJ NOTNICE AND MORE

Friday, July 6, 2012

CHUCK FENDA GEARING FOR A 2 WEEKS TOUR IN AFRICA 2012


Artiste Chuck Fenda is gearing up for his upcoming two-week tour of Africa.



The artiste who rose to prominence in the 1990s, says he is extremely happy to be visiting the motherland for the first time. “I’ve heard great things about Africa and I’ve been wanting to go for a very long time. The people are embracing Chuck Fenda right now. I’m one of the most requested artistes in Africa, especially in Gambia, so it’s a good feeling. I’m grateful for the energy that I’m getting right now,” Chuck Fenda told THE STAR.
The artiste is currently riding the airwaves with his latest single Warning. The song is also featured on his soon-to-be-realised untitled album.


“Right now, I’m just working on my album. It’s going to be a very powerful album. It has songs like Hustle, Miracles and Call On Me which features Cherine Anderson,” Chuck Fenda said.
“I’m expecting great things for this album. I’ve been holding back on doing tours because I wanted to concentrate on putting out good music, and it’s paying off. Trust me, it’s going to be a great vibe when the album drops,” he said.

Contacts:
TWITTER


Chuck Fenda: @iamchuckfenda

Jamaica Star: @jamaicastar

Dancehallvibes876 @Dancehalvybz876


Read more: http://www.yardlink254.com/news/news-chuck-fenda-gearing-up-for-2-week-tour-of-africa/#ixzz1zyNjMM5m

0 comments:

Post a Comment