Welcome To Dancehallvibes876 The Newest And Hottest Online Radio Station Around Like Us On Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Dancehallvibes876 And Also Follow Us On Twitter @Dancehalvibes876 Come Party With DJ DIDDY , DJ KHALIFA , DJ WEEZY , DJ WIZZY , DJ FODDY ,DJ NOTNICE AND MORE

Thursday, October 4, 2012

NEWS: MR VAGAS CLAIMS "I CAUGHT MY BABYMAMA CHEATING" 2012


 

Dancehall singjay Mr Vegas yesterday had social media abuzz after posting allegations of infidelity by his baby’s mother on Twitter and Facebook.
Vegas, whose real name is Clifford Smith, posted several rants blasting his ex-lover saying she slept with another man in his house with his child there.
Mr Vegas also threatened to release a video.
The posts on Twitter and Facebook read: “No one knows my hurt, until you can relate to this, you can advise me what to do. I am human, blood run through my vein, this is not out of malice … Ya’ll know how hard I work, just to make my family happy and comfortable … . You got caught, step down off your high horse. Goofy did warn mi. I apologise to you Goofy."
It is also being alleged that the woman also had previous relationship with artiste Goofy, aka Mr G.
The Man A Gyallis singer allegedly expressed pain over the woman’s action and warned individuals not to try and dissuade him from outing her.


“I do not want anyone calling my phone and telling me not to post anything! … When men abuse women, the women’s centre goes hard on us, so when a gal is a … , she must be put on blast. Video next!!!!!!!!! Dem too bright, look how hard I work to make you live like a goddess. Mi nah kill har and guh prison, so let me get it off … “



Captioned Photo:
A picture was also uploaded to the artiste’s Facebook page and was captioned as the man who is accused of sleeping with Mr Vegas’ ex-lover.
Meanwhile, persons took to Facebook and Twitter, some to empathise with the artiste while others bashed him for his public outbursts.



One fan wrote:

“Mi know u a hurt but please this woman is still the mother of your child and your daughter will always be your daughter. Please find another avenue to vent your frustrations, this could get messier. Find a private medium to vent and remember one person in this world loves u and loves u unconditionally, and that is God!
Another said: “Mr Vegas, you wrong fe come out with this, this only ago tarnish u reputation dawg, never expect u fe come tweet dem things yah … yuh luuuu.” Efforts to contact both Mr Vegas and the woman proved unsuccessful.










0 comments:

Post a Comment